League of Legends patch 10.22 brings changes Zed LeBlanc and Samira
A tweet from Mark Yetter, a Riot Games employee, revealed the balance targets for patch 10.22. The patch will include some very interesting novelties like the change to Annie’s Molten Shield (E) mechanic.
League of Legends’ lead gameplay designer, Mark Yetter, took to Twitter to reveal some new balance targets for the upcoming 10.22 patch. The specific changes aren’t out yet, but we have a brief overview of what the new patch might be bringing to the rift.
The list of champions that will receive buffs this patch is as follows:
Champions that will receive nerfs this patch include:
- Lulu (Top lane)
The balance team has already revealed some of the specific adjustments:
- Annie – Molten Shield (E) damage reduction will get changed to a 40-240 (+40 per cent AP) shield that will last for 3 seconds. The spell can now be cast on self or ally within 800 range.
- Brand – Blaze (passive) explosion damage will get changed from 12-16 per cent (+1.5 per cent for every 100 AP) to 10-14 per cent (+2 per cent for every 100 AP); Conflagration (E) damage will now always spread to enemies and its spread range is lowered from 375 to 300. Blaze effect doubles spread range; Pyroclasm (R) can now bounce to Brand
- Nasus – Fury of the Sands (R) bonus resists will get increased from 15-55 to 40-70, the ultimate no longer gains 1-3 resistance per second
- Ashe – Volley (R) will now have 7-11 (based on rank arrows instead of 9
- Jinx – Flame Chompers! (E) traps deal full damage immediately instead of over 1.5 seconds.